UNITY FOR STRUGGLE, AND STRUGGLE FOR UNITY - UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
34th All India Conference of All India RMS & MMS Employees union, Mailguards and Multi Tasking Staff Group’C’ was held from 13th to 16th December 2015 New Office Bearers elected for the next session. President Com. N.R.Malivya MTS Indore RMS ( Madhya Pradesh) Vice-President 1 Com. Tirath Prakash MTS Delhi Stg Division ( Delhi) Vice-President 2 Com. I.P.Shaik MTS RMS ‘L ‘ Division ( Maharastra) Vice-President 3 Com. M. Chick Lakshmana MTS Bangalore Stg Division ( Karnataka) General Secretary Com. P. Suresh MG Hyd Sorting Sorting ( Andhra Pradesh) Assistant General Secretaries. 1 Com. C.M.Ravindernath MTS RMS ‘CT’ Division ( Kerala) 2 Com. Goutam A More MTS Mumbai Sorting Division (Maharastara) 3 Com. G.Vijay Kumar MTS Hyderabad Sorting Division (Andhra Pradesh) 4 Com. Ashok Kumar Ghosh MTS Kolkata Airport Sorting ( West Bengal) 5 Com. Sanjay Dhar Dubey MTS RMS ‘A’ Division Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) 6 Com. R.K.Pagi MTS RMS ‘W’ Division Vadadora ( Gujarat) 7 Com. R.Santhanam MTS Chennai Sorting Division ( Tamilnadu) 8 Com. T.Kannaiah MG RMS ‘TP’ Division Tirupathi ( Andhra Pradesh) 9 Com. SajibKumar Biswas MTS MMS Kolkata ( West Bengal) Treasurer Com. K.K.Sharma MTS Air Mail Division ( Delhi)
AIRMS & MMS EU MAILGUARDS & MTS (R4 NFPE) ALL INDIA CONFERENCE 7, 8,& 9TH , JANUARY 2018 AT MYSORE(KARNATAKA)

Friday, March 3, 2017

2% DA due from January 2017 Central Government Employees will get D.A. @ 2% with effect from January 2017 and total D.A. payable will be 4%. Of course formal announcement is awaited, which may take place likely in later part of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment