Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Monday, June 29, 2015
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Friday, June 19, 2015
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Monday, June 15, 2015
The steps involved in Beneficiary and Updating Aadhar No are as follows:
1. open url cghs.nic.in
2. In the window opened click on the Click here to view Beneficiary Details' '
3. Click on the button 'Login with Beneficiary ID'
4. In the window opened click on the button 'Register Here'
5. In the window opened enter the details and click on button 'Register'
a) Enter One time pass word (OTP) ' will be sent to the registered mobile phone by SMS ID No, date of Birth and the . In case the details entered are matching with data in CGHS Data base a system generated ’
b) If, there is a message "details for selected beneficiary not found" please check the details entered or CMO i/c of CGHS Wellness Centre for correction of Data / in the CGHS Data base
c) In case the pass word is forgotten click on button ’Forgot pass word’ and follow the steps.
6. Once the pass word is received, please Beneficiary sign in page and login using the Beneficiary ID No and password to
7. In the window that opens one of the options is 'Update Aadhar No.’ Please click on the button and enter the Aadhar Numbers of the family Members and save
Saturday, June 13, 2015
Friday, June 12, 2015
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
The last date for submission of authorization letters by the Union has been fixed as on or before 06.07.2015. It should be sent to the Divisional Heads. The Form for this verification is furnished. Please download.
While obtaining option and forwarding to Divisional head, please ensure that the name of the Union be mentioned as "our original name of union". ALL INDIA RMS & MMS EMPLOYEES UNION, MAILGUARDS & MULTI TASKING STAFF GROUP'C'
All Divisional/Branch Secretaries are requested to act swiftly at once and enroll full membership. Please explain and appraise in person to all the newly recruited comrades that issuing authorization letter in favour of more than one union shall be avoided.
Let us act from now itself.
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Sunday, June 7, 2015
JCM-7th CPC Meeting: Minimum Salary and multiplication factor of salary will be main issue of meeting
Important meeting between 7th Pay Commission and JCM to take place on 9th of June, 2015. Minimum Salary and multiplication factor of salary in 7th CPC will be main issue in this meeting.
Read the news article (Hindi) in this regard:CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS