Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Friday, August 26, 2016
Promotion and Postings of Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group 'A' to Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of the Service and transfers / postings of regular HAG officers of Indian Postal Service, Group 'A'
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
7th Pay Commission – Second meeting on Allowances on 01.09.2016 will be held at Room No. 72 North Block, New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Finance Secretary and Secretary (Expenditure) Committee will seek views of National Joint Council of Action (NJCA).
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Department of Expenditure
Room No.216, Hotel Ashok,
Chankyapuri, New Delhi,
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra
Secretary, National Council (Staff Side), JCM
13C, Feroz Shah Road,
Subject: Second Meeting of the Committee constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances.Sir,
I am directed to inform that the 2nd Meeting of the Committee on Allowances will be hedl on 01st September, 2016 at 3.00 PM in Room No.72, North Block, New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Finance Secretary & Secretary (Expenditure).
2. I am further directed to inform that the Committee on Allowances has desired to meet the representatives of the National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) in the aforesaid meeting to obtain their views on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission relating to allowances.
3. You are, therefore, requested to attend the aforesaid meeting with their members of Standing Committee of National Council Staff Side (JCM). The names of the members attending the meeting may please be sent on or before 29th August, 2016 to the undersigned so that necessary arrangements can be made.
Under Secretary (IC-7th CPC)
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Monday, August 22, 2016
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Saturday, August 13, 2016
Strike Notice served by NFPE with affiliated unions & AIPEU-GDS for 2nd September 2016 One day General Strike
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION-GDS (NFPE)
1st FLOOR NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE BUILDING
NEW DELHI-110 001
No.PF-JCA-12/2016 Dated: 12th August, 2016
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of Section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all the Postal/RMS/MMS/Administrative & Postal Accounts Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks (NFPE) will go on 1 day General Strike on 02nd September,2016.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
2016 September 2nd General Strike 12 Point Charter of Demands of Joint Platform of Central Trade Unions submitted to government
PART – A
1. Urgent measures for containing price rise through universalization of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market.
2. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation.
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers.
5. Minimum wage of not less than 18000/- per month with provisions of indexation (for unskilled worker).
6. Assured enhanced pension not less than 3000 p.m for the entire working population (including unorganized sector workers).
7. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/state public sector undertakings.
8. Stoppage of contractorisation in permanent/perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as that of regular workers for the same and similar work.
9. Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund and increase in quantum of gratuity.
10.Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting application and immediate ratification of ILO conventions C-87 & C-98.
11.No FDI in Railways, Defence and other strategic sectors.
12.No unilateral amendment to labour laws.
PART – B: (CGE & POSTAL DEMANDS)
1. Avoid delay in implementing the assurances given by Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30thJune 2016, especially increase in minimum pay a fitment formula. Implement the assurance in a time bound manner.
2. Settle issues raised by the NJCA, regarding modifications of the 7th CPC recommendations, submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015.
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant Pension/Family Pension to all Central Government employees under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. No privatization, outsourcing, contractorisation of Government functions.
5. (i) Treat Gramin Dak Sevaks as Civil Servants and extend all benefits on pay, pension and allownaces of departmental employees.
(ii) Regularise casual, contract, contingent and daily rated workers and grant equal pay and other benefits.
6. Fill up all vacant posts by special recruitment. Lift ban on creation of new posts.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. Extend benefit of Bonus Act amendment 2015 on enhancement of payment ceiling to the Adhoc bonus/PLB of Central Govt. employees with effect from the financial years 2014-15. Ensure payment of revised bonus before Pooja holidays.
9. Revive JCM functioning at all levels.
10. Implement Cadre restructuring in left out categories of Postal Department. i.e RMS,MMS,PA CO, SBCO & Postal Accounts etc..
11. Settle the problems related CBS, CIS & stop harassment and Trade Union victimization.
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Click here to download the open notification for the post of postman for AP Circle.
Click here to download the open notification for the post of postman for Telangana Circle.