- It will come into effect from 01.01.2016.
- Arrears of pay and pensionary benefits will be paid during the current financial year (2016-17)
- Minimum pay has been increased from Rs. 7000 to 18000 p.m.
- A fitment factor of 2.57 will be applied across all Levels in the Pay Matrices
- Gratuity ceiling enhanced from Rs. 10 to 20 lakh.
- the ceiling of House Building Advance enhanced from Rs. 7.50 lakh to 25 lakh
- Cabinet decided to constitute a Committee headed by Finance Secretary for further examination of the recommendations of 7th CPC on Allowances.
- The Cabinet also decided to constitute two separate Committees for (i) NPS (ii) Anomalies
Cabinet approves Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission